New Frontiers Natural Marketplace

• Health-food-store Health Store

1984 Old Mission Dr Ste A10, Solvang, California, USA, 93463

Natural food market with several locations. Stocks fresh organic and local produce and has a deli. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 8:00am-7:00pm.

First Review by sund

RockabillyNix

Points +172

10 Sep 2020

Great option for vegans

There aren’t a ton of vegan options in Los Olivos and nearby Solvang- so this market was a nice option. My friend and I were able to find lots of vegan friendly choices. It’s similar to a Whole Foods with some pre-made food, regular groceries, and mini restaurants.

Pros: Many vegan options, Not terribly expensive

Kplant

Points +1153

27 Aug 2020

Beautiful store

Beautiful produce. Just like a Whole Foods Market. If closed, a cross the street is Valley Ranch Market also a beautiful store with great produce and open til 10pm

Cons: Closes early 8pm

thejonz

Points +97

27 Sep 2019

Many vegan sandwich options

This is a great place for lunch with many vegan sandwich options. Good salad bar too (they have an awesome vegan potato salad)- I forgot to look to see if the have any vegan dressings because I had my own. I’m sure they had oil and vinegar.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: Parking lot is a bit of a mess, Can get crowded at lunch

Vogatross

Points +26

25 Apr 2017

super tasty options!

I'm not a super picky vegan but they had a bunch of great options- a hearty salad bar and heaps of vegan snack foods in the store section. I also got a slice of their vegan blueberry cheesecake- and it was crazy good. Like I wish I lived closer good.

Pros: lots of options, great salad bar, super friendly!

Cons: a bit on the pricey side, only had cheddar Daiya a

courtneysli

Points +77

Vegetarian
04 Jan 2014

Great Deli!

This is a small store with an abundance of goodies for vegans and vegetarians. They even have a veggie Reuben on their deli menu!

Yilla

Points +627

17 Nov 2013

Yummy vegan scones and cookies :)

I did not have time to check out the whole store but saw some vegan products. Went straight for the bakery because someone on here recommended it. I bought a scone and two cookies. They were the best I have had in a long time! :) And I found the prices reasonable. My husband could understand why I wanted to move here! :P

Pros: vegan , Scones, Cookies

Mellycat

Points +28

08 Jul 2012

great selection

Lots of choices, fresh produce and the best GF fresh bakery items in town

Pros: GF bakery

Cons: expensive

SonjaCPA

Points +5270

16 Jul 2009

Tasty deli

We went on a wine tasting tour and lunch was included in the price. We informed them we were vegan when we made the reservation and were told it was no problem. They provided us with to-go deli stuff from New Frontiers as we ate in a picnic area at a winery. It was all delicious (salads, bread, fruit, etc.) and we had way more food that the other people on the tour who had the typical baguette, cheese and salami. I think they were all looking at our stuff and wondering why ours was better! :-)

Pros: Tasty deli

superlongusername

Points +16

03 Jun 2008

Awesome!

New Frontiers and their deli is fantastic. Great food, reasonable prices, and friendly staff.

sund

Points +13

Vegetarian
04 May 2007

Deli - Very little is ORGANIC

I found it odd that most of the deli is not ORGANIC while their produce dept is mostly ORGANIC. Nice folks though.

Return to Solvang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has New Frontiers Natural Marketplace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.