First Review by sund

super tasty options! - Edit

I'm not a super picky vegan but they had a bunch of great options- a hearty salad bar and heaps of vegan snack foods in the store section. I also got a slice of their vegan blueberry cheesecake- and it was crazy good. Like I wish I lived closer good.

Pros: lots of options, great salad bar, super friendly!

Cons: a bit on the pricey side, only had cheddar Daiya a

Great Deli - Edit

Lots of vegan options

Great Deli! - Edit

This is a small store with an abundance of goodies for vegans and vegetarians. They even have a veggie Reuben on their deli menu!

Yummy vegan scones and cookies :) - Edit

I did not have time to check out the whole store but saw some vegan products. Went straight for the bakery because someone on here recommended it. I bought a scone and two cookies. They were the best I have had in a long time! :) And I found the prices reasonable. My husband could understand why I wanted to move here! :P

Pros: vegan , Scones, Cookies

great selection - Edit

Lots of choices, fresh produce and the best GF fresh bakery items in town

Pros: GF bakery

Cons: expensive

Tasty deli - Edit

We went on a wine tasting tour and lunch was included in the price. We informed them we were vegan when we made the reservation and were told it was no problem. They provided us with to-go deli stuff from New Frontiers as we ate in a picnic area at a winery. It was all delicious (salads, bread, fruit, etc.) and we had way more food that the other people on the tour who had the typical baguette, cheese and salami. I think they were all looking at our stuff and wondering why ours was better! :-)

Pros: Tasty deli

Awesome! - Edit

New Frontiers and their deli is fantastic. Great food, reasonable prices, and friendly staff.

Deli - Very little is ORGANIC - Edit

I found it odd that most of the deli is not ORGANIC while their produce dept is mostly ORGANIC. Nice folks though.

Return to Solvang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has New Frontiers Natural Marketplace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.