Nest

• Veg Shop
  • Vegan
Contact 443-535-0212

5809 Clarksville Square Dr (at Rte 108), Clarksville, Maryland, USA, 21029

All products are fair trade vegan goods, including clothing, shoes, books, recycled items, cutting boards, eco-friendly greeting cards and much more. Part of the Conscious Corner family of local, independently owned, socially-responsible businesses all within the same shopping center which includes a vegan restaurant and vegan-friendly pet store and market.

First Review by savetheanimals

Disappointed - Edit

I have been searching for a pair of vegan shoes that are either made in the USA or fair-trade for about a year now. I have ordered some online, but have not had good luck with them being comfortable & have usually ended up sending them back. I was so excited to see the reviews on Happy Cow that this place carries vegan shoes & that supposedly "everything in the store is fair-trade." I'm not entirely sure where that claim comes from, but my husband & I went there & the few pairs of shoes that I would have considered wearing were made in China & there were no fair-trade certifications visible on them. I can't say much about the rest of the store because the only thing I was really looking for was shoes. The hour drive from D.C. wasn't a total waste, though, because we got to eat at Great Sage next door.

Cons: Made in China

Quaint Animal and Earth Friendly Store - Edit

I always find myself feeling peaceful after visits to Nest. They have great stuff: books, home decorations, candles, food-themed items (e.g. water bottles and Bento boxes), bags/purses, clothing, jewelry, and more! I think my favorite things there are all the heart-warming greeting cards... very unique ones that you can't find just anywhere.

Pros: Great selections, Positive-themed stuff, Quaint

Cons: Some items are pricey

walk into the store and know ur buying vegan - Edit

I don't know of any other store where u can buy vegan shoes. Nest sells them. They also sell vegan clothes and household products. It is nice 2 b able 2 walk into a store and know ur buying vegan. I love shopping at nest. Everything they sell is fair trade.

Pros: vegan store , fairtrade

Cons: price, location

Return to Clarksville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 725 times since Feb 2012.