First Review by Plantpower

Superb, authentic food - Edit

I just went there with a friend. They spoke English and were very helpful. She said that no egg or ghee was used in the thali set. The set was 2,000 kyat and they filled up the dishes as we emptied them. It was delicious, authentic Nepalese food and I was absolutely pleased with the restaurant. There was a sink with soap and also the kitchen looked fine. I hope we make it back there and I'd highly recommend a visit there!

Pros: Delicious , Authentic, Cheap

Vegetarian

Contributions +215

Friendly, but dingy place - Edit

This family run restaurant is on the Western side of Bo Soon Pat Street, right in the middle between Maha Bandoola Road and Merchant Road. The service was friendly, the ambiance murky and dingy, the food was not bad and the price reasonable. I had the Thali Set (2000 Kyat), it all tasted not really fresh, but neither old, and there was some okra (which I love).

(If this doesn't convince you, check out the vegetarian food sold on the street at the corner Bo Soon Pat / Maha Bandoola (vegetable samosas and more fatty stuff) or at the corner Boo Soon Pat / Merchant Road.)

Pros: friendly, central

Cons: dingy, not fresh

Return to Yangon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Nepali Food House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.