Nemsuti - Jaszai Mari

Jaszai Mari ter 4/b, Budapest, Hungary, 1132

Small cafe with seats for up to 10 on barstools. Offers sandwiches, ready made salads, soups, and usually 3 daily dishes for lunch. Its 2nd location. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by americanvegan

Huge disappointment - Edit

I'd passed by this place before I finally got in there. I was happy having a vegetarian/vegan place nearby - but it was a real disappointment. Ridiculous high prices for small portions, the staff wasn't helpful and kind at all, not to mention the worst lemonade of my life. 100% vegan dishes aren't labelled clearly.
A lot of people were there though, probably returning guests, so maybe it was just a bad day when I happened to visit the place.
The parallel street has many great options for vegans - raw vegan restaurant, bakery, sreet food, hummus bar, cafe, ice cream shop. I recommend trying one of them.

Pros: Located in the city centre

Cons: High price, small portion, No toilet

Loved it! - Edit

I am not sure if this place is 100% vegan all the time, but when I went in for lunch it was at least. I just got a small portion of their daily special it was under $2.50. The food is all made in advance in bulk, but mine was still warm and the place was busy which is always a good sign! This is a must go because the food is cheap and yummy. You cannot find much online, just have to go in person!

Pros: cheap

Return to Budapest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nemsuti - Jaszai Mari closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.