Neithal Hotel

n/a

17 Vysial St (at H.M. Kassim Salai ), Pondicherry, India

Small vegetarian restaurant advertising healthy home cooking. Owners speak English. Open Tue-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian

First Review by Yo5h

No Menue but lots of food - Edit

The first time we came around 5pm, so we just got some small snacks and were told the food will be ready by 6/6:30. We came back another day around 7pm and it was quiet busy. The owner speaks English and served us with water and offered home cooked food like Dosas and lots of other small snacks with different dips. Everything is homemade, so fresh and delicious, it is served on plates with banana leaves, no plastic used! He kept on offering all they had that night and we tried everything, even the tea. Very tasty, fresh, healthy and a very local experience, payed 250 IDR for our table of 3 hungry eaters. Super cheap and extremely nice.

Pros: Lots of yummy surprises , Great home-cooked food, Very friendly, very cheap

Cons: Most food aber 6:30pm

Friendly Veg. Restraunt - Edit

Stopped in just at 5pm on a Monday,
they were just opening and said it would be 40 minutes or longer for a full meal but made me some banana blossom vada which were very tasty!

Pure veg restaurant, owners speak very good english so I would expect making sure order is vegan would be easier than most places around.

Return to Pondicherry Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Neithal Hotel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.