Nefista Vegan Kofteh

973-928-1303

1279 Main Ave, Clifton, New Jersey, USA, 07011

Counter-service vegetarian eatery offering vegan kofteh in a wrap sandwich or on a platter, made-to-order salads. Has smoothies and fruit juice. Note the baklava is not vegan.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Turkish

First Review by magicnmayhem

Awesome Kofteh - Edit

I recently found this place on Happy cow and decided to give it a try with my daughter who is not vegan and we absolutely loved it. The gentlemen who was their was super nice and let us try it before we purchased anything.My daughter also tried the Baklava and could not believe it tasted just like how our grandma use to make. The only down side was the baklava was vegetarian and not vegan and the menu is small. We are looking forward to visiting again.

Pros: food taste great, nice guy, nice place

Cons: menu is small

Delicious kofteh! - Edit

I never knew what kofteh was but this place serves delicious food. the kofteh is a veggie and nut mix pate` style . They serve it in a large wrap and be sure to ask for all the toppings!!! The wrap is a large size and inexpensive around $6-7 for it. Be sure to check out this place to try something new and delicious .

Return to Clifton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nefista Vegan Kofteh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.