Nectar de Vie

33 rue du General de Gaulle, Capbreton, France, 40530

Juice and smoothie bar also offering vegetarian food. Open Mon 10:00am-12:00am, Tue 10:00am-10:00pm, Wed 10:00am-12:00am, Thu 10:00am-10:00pm, Fri 10:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, French

First Review by Dariadaria

Fantastic place - Edit

I love the place !

I went there everyday during my vacations on the French West Coast, I admit sometimes twice a day :D Actually, I was very close to ask them if I could move in upstairs on the first floor to have their food daily in reach. :)

The vegan food was amazing, smoothies, juices, burgers, lasagna, desserts. They also sell fresh fruits and veggies. Everything was perfect and for a small price. They are open from 10 to midnight most of the days during the summer time. The 2 warm-hearted people working there have a lot of energy and many projects to give, help and make the world a better place. If you’re travelling in the area, I highly recommend you to have a stop there, you won’t be disappointed !

Pros: Fantastic food, Naturally king people, Nice outdoor seating

Cons: Not 100% vegan

Best vegan food in town - Edit

Placed on the best spot in Capbreton with wonderful food and warmhearted People. We were there 4 times in 4 days.
The owners are so nice, they made specially for us the lasagne in vegan. so the next day we came in, we got a vegan lasagne, which was delicious!!! The burger and the Wrap are vegan, too. the dessert was earthquaking :-D sorry for my english :-) I LOVE YOU!

Pros: delicious food and hearted owners, very nice looking restaurant , very central

awesome! - Edit

The place is right on the Main Street in Capbreton and a gem in a place where veggie and vegan is hard to find. Most dishes are vegetarian, the wraps can be made vegan. We had a vegan wrap and vegetarian quesadillas, both delicious. The juices are great too and service great!

Return to Capbreton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nectar de Vie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.