Nectar Cafe

201-857-0825

175 Rock Rd, Glen Rock, New Jersey, USA, 07452

Primarily take-out cafe offering cold pressed juices and smoothies along with changing raw food, veggie sandwiches and wraps, soup of the day. Almost entire menu is vegan and gluten free. Opened Dec 2012. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:30pm, Sat 7:30am-4:00pm, Sun 7:30am-1:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by juicedoit

great wraps! - Edit

I wasn't expecting so much vegan food on the menu, so I was pleasantly surprised! My wrap was awesome, but the dine in area was a little shabby. But overall it was very nice! I will definitely come back!

Hard to find - Edit

Great little hole in the wall, Muffins and juice are great. Will try some food next time around.

Pros: parking is great

Cons: find it first

AWESOME veg food spot :) - Edit

Never written a review before, but I had to for this amazing café! In this area options are sometimes a little limited, so I was so excited to find a completely vegan restaurant in my area and rightfully so :) ordered a pesto sandwich and a snickers cup and I can't express how delicious both were. The ricotta "cheese" in the sandwich was the best i've ever tasted and the ingredients were all fresh and high-quality. I seriously recommend Nectar, whether you're vegan or a resolute omnivore!!

Pros: delicious food, reasonable pricing (for quality) , 100% vegan friendly

Cons: decor

No disappointments! - Edit

Great little spot off the beaten path, tucked away inside a strip mall- easy to miss if you're not looking for it- I call it a HIDDEN GEM! I happened to be in town for work, and went for a quick bite- couldn't choose from there many vegan options on the menu so said - I'll start from the top! Got the Spicy Buffalo Tempeh wrap- what a perfect balance of flavor and textures- and a wrap wrapped so perfectly i could actually eat while driving. I happened to still be in town the following day- so moved down the menu- spicy Thai chicken wrap- Yummm yet again, that peanut sauce!! Oh my! The place itself is small. Has limited seating for dining in. Offers desserts, kids menu, and juices galore!

Pros: Everything's delicious- can't go wrong! , Reasonably priced, quick service , Accepts credit cards, friendly staff

Cons: A bit off the beaten path, Limited dine in seating, Menu gets blocked by their hinged bar door!

first timer! - Edit

Found this cafe on Happy Cow and ordered a juice (the after yoga pleaser) and it was delicious. I ordered the buffalo bites which were VERY salty, so I couldn't finish them. If they weren't so salty they would have been great. I also got the brownie bites which were delightful!!!
Will return for sure. The smoothies also sounded fantastic

Pros: juices, desserts

Cons: salty buffalo bites

delicious! - Edit

Great raw/vegan selection.

perfect - Edit

Horray for the Necter Cafe!! Their selection of snacks, meals and sweet goodies is a vegan paradise! Staff is super helpful and like minded so no question is too much :) Location is "eh"( they should be on a main strip with more exposure so everyone can get excited and go vegan) but, a great space. They even offer cooking classes now. Love this place and always make it there when my lunch schedule allows it.

A Fantastic Juice Bar which offers vegan food - Edit

Hidden in the building BEHIND CVS in Glen Rock, it is a bit of a challenge to find Nectar Cafe.....but it is sooooo well worth it. How did we find it.....we went to the buiding all the way in the rear of the CVS parking lot and then found the door in the corner (in part by the wonderful aroma of fresh juice). Nectar offers an amazing selection of juices and smoothies (and other vegan foods). They have a Norwalk press and other juices. The menu is varied and has lots of options. The staff is knowledge, helpful and friendly. I had two different juices, both were terrific. My daughter had a raw vegan pina colada type smoothie which she loved (and she is not a raw vegan). We will definitely come back here again.

Pros: Great menu, Excellent staff, Delicious juices

Cons: Hard to find

Return to Glen Rock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nectar Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.