Nectar Cafe

• Vegetarian
Contact 530-820-3314

948 Lincoln Wy Ste A, Auburn, California, USA, 95603

Opened Nov 2013, this healthy organic food cafe offers made-to-order wraps and salads, superfood smoothies, fresh juices, and coffee. Free Wi-Fi. Exhibits artwork and photography on its walls.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by quintess6

A delicious experience - Edit

Our first visit to Nectar Cafe had us talking about when we plan to come back! Both my husband and I chose the Tempeh Reuben. My husband said that he loved it and didn't even miss the corned beef or the pastrami! Score! We arrived close to the cafe's opening and had time to browse the menu and chat with the staff but closer to the noon hours the place started to fill up, a sign to us that it is a popular choice in Auburn. Although Auburn isn't in our normal stomping grounds we plan to come back on a Friday evening when they have live music and we'll bring some friends!

Pros: A lot of choices, Gluten free options, Pleasant environment

Good quick vegan food - Edit

This cafe actually used to be all Vegan, I think they added non-vegan menu items due to demand. The food is pretty good and moderately priced. The wraps are nice for a healthy lunch option and the soups are always delicious. I adore the staff here, and the location is perfect, in the center of downtown Auburn where you can also enjoy some window shopping of the local businesses.

Pros: Good food, Nice Location

Great restaurant, even for omnivores! - Edit

I've been to this restaurant 15-20 times, and I have loved every entree, beverage, and dessert that I've had there.

I'm an omnivore, but when I eat at Nectar Cafe I feel as though I could become a vegan and never miss eating meat!

The food is healthy and tastes great, the service is superb, and the live music is a wonderful accompaniment to the dining.

I love this restaurant so much that I have introduced three of my friends to it, and they love it, too.

Pros: great tasting food, healthy food, great service

Even My Husband Liked It - Edit

The food is really great! Nice variety, gluten free options as well. Hubby is picky when it comes vegetarian/vegan meals and he really liked the Southwest wrap. Also available for dinner on weekends.

Cons: Parking

Absolutely delicious! - Edit

I adore this place. They are completely organic and try to source from small farms whenever possible. Their menu is imaginative and their sauces totally rock my world. And all dairy free! A place like this is an oasis - there are simply no dining options that match up as both healthy and tasty in the area. There is also free wi-fi and yummy green juices to quench your thirst. Definitely check it out!
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 04, 2014

Pros: organic food, delicious sandwiches wraps and soups, green juice

Return to Auburn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nectar Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1863 times since Dec 2013.