Nautic Bar

+351-231472311

Rua da Floresta Videira Sul, Praia De Mira, Portugal, 3070

Serves meat, vegan options available. Beach snacks and drinks bar with organic and vegan grocery, retro-vintage interior. Veg choices for snacks, burgers, vegan cake. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Portugese, Non-veg

First Review by habsi

Vegan Options near the Beach - Edit

This is the only place in Praia da Mira that has vegan options on the menu. They have cozy outdoor seating with tropical/ beachy vibe. And inside the interiour was vintage.

There are 3 kinds of vegan burgers on the menu. And further on, there were some seitan options. We had a chickpeaburger and a seitanburger which were good. Their homemade juices are very delicious so I really recommend those!

They also have a little store display where you can buy organic products like coconut oil.

Pros: Vegan options, Relaxed atmosphere, Fresh juices

honestly I cannot give a realistic review... - Edit

Went there around 3pm and the chef was out of the house, so I couldn't order the burger which I was going to order.

The server was seemingly not familiar with the kitchen but still made some toasts (which were okay and were made with great bread). This was really nice of him, but it took forever and was not the adequate lunch I had hoped for.

Even though I would not recommend the experience I had, I can imagine that you can get some nice food there. Since Praia da Mira is really not easy for vegans (or even vegetarians), I would try to call there first and then go while the chef is there.

Pros: nice place, probably the only place in town that serves vegan

Cons: does not serve food during lunch time (or maybe ju, took very long und circumstances described above

Return to Praia De Mira Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nautic Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.