CLOSED: Natuurlijk Nul-15

Contact +31-015-2121108

Burgwal 11, Delft, Netherlands, 2611 GE

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located in the picturesque city center of Delft. During the day, it's a lunchroom offering mostly organic and includes meat, vegetarian, and a few vegan choices. In the evening, it become vegetarian-only with many vegan choices; reservation is required for dinner. Reported closed to HappyCow, Mar 2016.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, European, Dutch, Non-veg

First Review by Gudrun

Nice veg dinner - Edit

We had a nice dinner here, it was a calm evening. At night everything is either vegetarian or vegan.
We had the vegan lasagna, which was very tasty, and penne with spinach and goat cheese sauce, which was really good.
For desert we had a tasting of all deserts, which were original but not as good as we had hoped.
As said, for lunch they serve meat as well.

Pros: Tasty food, Vegan options, Central location

Cons: Too calm, A little pricey

Great food - in the evening - Edit

Had dinner here with my boyfriend. Perfect setting for a datenight. Loved there red lentil salad, barley risotto and baked apple & ice cream as dessert. Beautifully presented and several vegan options. Don't go here during the day though - then they do actually serve meat (while the dinner menu is totally vegetarian).

Pros: upscale dining, several vegan options, very very tasty creations

Cons: serves meat during the day, clumsy waiter back then, bit pricy

Veg-friendly lunch, vegetarian/vegan dinner - Edit

In the evenings this "regular" veg-friendly restaurant mutates into one of the best vegetarian restaurants I found in the Netherlands.

I discovered "Natuurlijk Nul-15" ("natuurlijk" means "natural" and "nul" -zero- 15 is the area code of Delft) on one of the large deal-of-the-day websites. I bought an inexpensive voucher for 3-course vegetarian or vegan menus for four persons.

We went there with the four of us - three vegans and one vegetarian. All of us were surprised by the quality and tastiness of our meals, including starters and desserts. More than 50% of the menu was vegan. The staff was friendly and helpful and the general atmosphere was just very nice.

While the place has regular opening times during the day and people can just walk in, reservations are required for the evenings. However, it was quite easy to make a reservation. The vegetarian/vegan dinners seem to be very popular also among non-vegetarians. I did not see one empty table during the evening we've spent there.

I've seen this restaurant a few times on a deal-of-the-day website, it might be worth to watch out for this. But even without discount the food is absolutely worth its price (3 courses EUR 27.50).

5 cows for the evenings! And of course I hope that some day this concept will be extended to the rest of the days.

Pros: wonderful food, good value, great choice for vegans

Cons: serves meat during the day

Return to Delft Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Natuurlijk Nul-15 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1822 times since Aug 2012.