Naturetto - Asa Norte

Contact 61-3201-6223

CLN 405, Bloco B (at loja 55), Brasilia, Brazil,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Large buffet restaurant with 2 locations. Nice setting. Has vegetarian food and fish dishes. Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri 6:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-4:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Brazilian, South American, Non-veg

First Review by DanielAmaral

outta reality expensive - Edit

They are now serving plenty of meat - concurring with other vegan hot dishes. I gave up trying to have lunch or dinner there. Not for vegans. Milk, eggs, cheese and meat in almost every recipe.

Pros: Nice juices - when available

Cons: Meat, cheese, milk and eggs in almost ev, Very expensive - outta reality.

one of my favorites in Brasilia - Edit

Although Naturetto is not vegan (they serve fish), it is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. They always have a good variety of well prepared vegan food that always looks amazing (seriously, it is hard not to put a lot of food on the plate). They also use organic vegetables on every dish and salad. If you are in Brasilia be sure to pay it a visit.

BE CAREFUL: the Naturetto located in the Asa Sul (South Wing) and the one located in the end of Asa Norte (North Wing) do not have a lot of vegan options and sell a lot of different meat. If you are vegan, be sure you're going to the Naturetto located in 404 North Wing.

Pros: Delicious food, organic

Cons: A little expensive

In my opinion, best in town - Edit

It might be because it was for a long time the closest restaurant to my apartment, and I remember going there with my dad since I was small, but to me, Naturetto is the tastier veggie restaurant in Brasilia! Now apparently they also serve fish dishes, which is not a problem to me, but the variety for vegetarians and vegans is still the main characteristics of their menu. I normally put too much food on my plate because I simply can't choose among the options. Apart from the warm dishes, they have a big table with fresh salad.

It is very common in Brazil that restaurants offering lunch work as help yourself and pay per kilo, and Naturetto is no exception. In the evenings, if I am not mistaken (I couldn't confirm this in their website), they offer some soups and other à la carte options.

The place is very well decorated, with a "natural" feeling to it - wooden tables and seats and brick walls. During lunch time (12-14) it can be very full, I don't think they take reservations, but there are plenty of seats and people come and go all the time, so you will probably not have to wait too long, if at all.

Their juices and smoothies are something worthy trying! They have many interesting combination of fresh fruits (though some are available only as frozen pulp, but I like it as well) and guarana. My personal favorite is pineapple with mint.

But as nothing can be perfect, Naturetto also has its downside. And that is price. It costs more than the average lunch per kilo place in Brasilia - last time I've been there it was something like 30 Brazilian reais per kilo (around 10 euros or 13 USD as of March 2009), which might not sound too much for someone not living in Brazil, but ends up being a high price compared to other lunch options in Brasilia, including other vegetarian restaurants. A price totally worth paying every once in a while, in my opinion.

Website (not very informative and only in Portuguese, unfortunately): http://www.naturetto.com.br/

(Obs: I would give it a 5 cow rating, but as it is not vegan, it can get maximum 4...)

Pros: Tastes great, Variety, Place

Cons: Price

Return to Brasilia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naturetto - Asa Norte closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 619 times since Aug 2007.