CLOSED: Nature's Wisdom

Contact 951-659-4300

54235 Ridgeview Dr, Idyllwild, California, USA, 92549

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice bar and bistro serving sandwiches, fresh juices, supplements, tea, smoothies. Confirmed closed, Sep 2014.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by marla5575

Decent Food, Limited Options - Edit

They only have a few veggie options. We ordered the veggie wrap and the avocado sandwich. Both items were pretty good and we enjoyed the outdoor seating area. The avocado sandwich comes with mayo, which I asked our waitress take off when I ordered. The sandwich arrived with mayo so I had to have them remake it. Overall, I think this is a good place to go when you have limited options in the small town of Idyllwild. Other than the vegan items we ordered, they have a roasted red pepper sandwich and a veggie sandwich, but that's about it. A good place to go if other people in your party are meat eaters, their non veggie items are good as well.

Pros: Food, Location

Cons: Short Staffed

Good sandwiches - Edit

i had the roasted red pepper sandwich and my husband had the avocado sandwich, both really good. i also had the strawberry delight smoothie with almond milk - yum! very friendly service, has water bowls for dogs outside.

Pros: good food, friendly service

Cons: a little pricey

Return to Idyllwild Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Nature's Wisdom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 858 times since Feb 2008.