First Review by rachaelj

Decades-long Customer - Edit

Nature's Way is a godsend. I've been going here for decades. I buy all my spices, legumes, nuts, oats, etc., here as they are all sold "bulk" so you can buy as little or much as you'd like. They welcome you to bring your own containers which is wonderful as well. The dried herbs/spices are all organic and cost far far less per pound than the low-quality non-organic spices at a regular grocery store. Nature's Way's bulk herbs/spices are probably even less expensive than packaged organic herbs/spices. The bulk bins and the herbs/spices are what I usually buy, but there is also fresh organic produce. My favorite item of this section is their organic garlic. A nice feature of Nature's Way is that the employees are very well-informed and if you have a health issue, they can help you resolve/manage it. They helped me immeasurably to manage a mystery puffy eye condition with aloe whereas my eye doctor of course recommended dangerous steroid cream. Nature's Way is exceptional; we are so lucky to have them in the Lehigh Valley community. Yet another reason to go to Easton!

Pros: organic, low-cost bulk bins, organic, low-cost herbs/spices, employees informed re: food/health

Cons: none

Return to Easton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Way Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 617 times since Jul 2010.