Nature's Way Cafe

Contact 561-743-0401

103 S US Highway 1 (at Indiantown Rd), Jupiter, Florida, USA, 33477

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several locations in Florida. Offers a healthier alternative to typical lunchtime fare: breakfast foods, salads, savory soups, shakes, smoothies, sandwiches and wraps made to order. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:00pm, Sat 11:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kindlizard

rude about their giving me meat - Edit

They did not want to refund me after ordering a vegan salad when it had chicken in it. This place employs high school kids who have little idea about vegetarianism let alone veganism. They were really rude about the mistake telling me to eat it anyway and that they would not refund my money. I don't know how that is any way to stay in business, but apparently they sell enough smoothies to non-veg folks to cover their lack of ability to not put meat in vegans' food.

The owner was there and reluctantly gave me a refund, but made it out to be my mistake even though I ordered the "vegan" item and even specified vegan to be quite certain.

I would not suggest this place at all. There is no food to eat here, and otherwise it is a smoothie joint. Smoothie joints don't seem to be, on their own, deserving of being listed on a site like this, imo.

Cons: rude staff, meat in my "vegan" entree, unknowledgeable

Return to Jupiter Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Way Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1356 times since Jun 2010.