Nature's Way Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 561-272-6200

20 W Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, Florida, USA, 33444

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise cafe with FL locations. Offers breakfast, salads, soups, smoothies, sandwiches and wraps made to order.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by kindlizard

Great setting - Edit

Me and My friend were in town and decided to try out some healthy resturants in town, we had heard from some locals that we should try out Delray Beach. So we went for some lunch and we were very amazed with the setting of the Cafe. It was a cool little cafe. If we are ever back in Delray Beach Flordia I will be sure to hit up Natures Way. As for the town Delray Beach, it is a very neat little beach community and would definatly recomend it to anyone in flordia. ( Would be better if it was Vegitarian tho) :(

Pros: Nice Loction, Great food, Nice Paint Job

Nice place at the end of the Delray Strip - Edit

Natures way has been elusive for me for years. I finally honed in on the address, its one of the first buildings (blue) on the left as you approach the strip (or on the right as you're leaving). They have great parking on the side (west). The help has very little knowledge on what is or isn't vegan, but they are very nice and accommodating.

Its a chain so they help is just good at running a restaurant and may not know much about veg lifestyles. They have a decent selection of juices. I'm not sure if the garden burger is vegan, but I just had a California Wrap minus the cheese. I don't know if their soy cheese is vegan and pretty much gave that stuff up, so I'd definitely ask to see the package for any non veg stuff.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 10, 2011

Pros: parking, nice staff, wraps

Cons: veg knowledge lacking

nothing vegan on menu, why list?; veg-hostile - Edit

Just bc you have Nature in the name of your cafe doesn't mean it is veg-friendly. This chain is actually veg-hostile. They should be removed from the list. Vegans!! Avoid at all costs. I have been given meat at this chain and told it was barely anything and they would not remake the samich nor did they want to give me back my money until I got the threat of the police involved. They swore vegan samich to my face and gave me chicken, the snotty rich girl working couldn't care less.

Stop listing hazardous cafes! Don't pretend it is something it isn't, and please seek food elsewhere.

Cons: liars about chicken

2 Responses

NWC Delray Beach I know the cafe you are talking about, located across from Doc's and the Tennis Center. NWC has never claimed to be a vegan cafe. It is a healthy alternative offering fresh food for those who are health conscious. Per your comment, they would NOT have sworn it was a vegan sandwich since they do NOT advertise vegan sandwiches. Are you sure that you are talking about the same place? Nature's Way Cafe is in fact able to create a vegan friendly dish as well as other vegetarian and non-vegetarian items; such as wraps, salads, sandwiches, soups, wheatgrass, vegetable juices, smoothies and shakes... all made fresh to order. They go above and beyond for guest satisfaction and they would never pretend to be something that they are not. The sandwiches are stuffed with fresh romaine, tomato, alfalfa sprouts, cucumber and carrots, before adding any meats or other items, such as a gardenburger, vegetarian cheese or homemade hummus. If that doesn't sound like something a vegetarian would enjoy, then there's nothing else to say. See for yourself, visit www.natureswaycafe.com.

kindlizard I don't care what you "advertise" on the menu, if I ask you and yours what is in it, if it IS vegan, and you put chicken in it, then you are at fault. Your glib comment that I am in the wrong when I go to your cafe and am served chicken regardless of your menu, shows your ethical make-up and character. Yes, look at the menu, nothing healthy is on it.

WE HAVE TO STOP LISTING HUMMUS SAMICH PLACES!! Especially those who poison the vegans w chicken and then give them a hard time about it as the owner has responded to give us more of a hard time.

BTW, the 2 reviewers of this place are 2 of the most supportive and active people on this website!! You are barking up the wrong tree. Feel free to view both our reviews.

His response only shows more how they feel about vegans and veggies, AVOID this place. Or better yet, de-list it!!!

Return to Delray Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Way Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2093 times since Jun 2010.