First Review by Satrai

Disappointing if compared to their Bangsar branch - Edit

I visited the Sri Hartamas branch of Nature's Vegetarian, and was a little disappointed, as I was expecting a similar experience to their Bangsar branch (which is very good).

They obviously do not offer Dim Sum, and the restaurant looks rather shabby. The dishes were ok, but definitely not outstanding. We had the fried noodles, which were ok, the Japanese Mushroom and seaweed pot, that was quite nice and green vegetables that were rather bland.

Either the cook was deliberately trying to use less salt and herbs for health reasons, or his cooking simply is not so good. Everything tasted rather bland, worst of all the green vegetables.

Service was also a bit inattentive, I asked if they have ice lemon tea without sugar, which they confirmed. What I received, however, was a carbonated ice lemon tea with lots of sugar (presumable from a can).

All these factors added up to leave me a bit disappointed

Pros: Many options to choose from, Prices ok

Cons: Bland taste

Nice and cozy - Edit

Nice, cozy and quiet restaurant with a really extensive menu, mostly Chinese. Friendly service. I went here twice and I can recommend this one.

Return to Kuala Lumpur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Vegetarian Restaurant - Hartamas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.