Nature's Table

386-252-2424

1700 International Speedway Blvd (at Volusia Mall), Daytona Beach, Florida, USA, 32114

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mall food court vendor offering several vegetarian choices but limited vegan ones (per Jan 2014 report). Sandwiches, rice bowls, wraps, salads. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by brainyblonde

Great find - Edit

We go here when we want fast food. I love their vegetarian chili wrap! And the smoothies are so yummy! We were excited to find this since the area doesn't have much..

great for mall food - Edit

Located in the food court at the mall but has a few items that are actually quite good at a reasonable price. I would definitely visit again when I am there. Be cautious, they serve red tortilla chips in some vegetarian items, which most likely use red 40.

Pros: Tasty food, good value, vegan smoothies

Cons: red tortilla chips

Surprisingly great and in the mall! - Edit

I'm not much of a mall goer but sometimes you just cannot avoid it... I know whenever I go I can get a great healthy meal at Nature's Table. I love their smoothies. and the Cucumber avocado sandwich is excellent. I highly recommend you check it out and support it so it stays around a while!

Pros: great food, friendly staff, convenient and quick

Cons: none!

Return to Daytona Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Table closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.