Nature's Plate

Contact 469-307-4217

10233 E Northwest Hwy Ste 432, Dallas, Texas, USA, 75238

Takeaway-only shop offering plant-based prepared meals and baked goods. Opened summer 2015. Open Mon 10:00am-7:00pm, Wed 10:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Bakery, Take-out only

First Review by Deborah B.

Thanksgiving - Edit

Yes, they offered a Thanksgiving meal and it was all fabulous! Hope they offer it again at Christmas. Wish I had more! Mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes with apples(yum), broccoli rice casserole and acorn squash with wild rice stuffing(was really tasty with fresh cranberry sauce).

Yummy comfort food - Edit

I bought the lasagna and cranberry chickpea salad. My husband and I enjoyed both. We are definitely going back to try more options.

Pros: Flavor, Vegan, Really nice sevice

Cons: I wish it were a full serve restaurant

Count Me In! - Edit

The folks at Nature's Plate really know how to rock the recipes. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian for that matter - just wanted to try something different. Now I'm hooked! Healthy, organic, well balanced, tasty food with great mouth feel. Never knew you could do so much with chickpeas and lentils. I've seriously tried everything on the menu and have not been disappointed.

You can order ahead of time or just stop in to pick up something from the stocked fridges. They even have a microwave and countertop seating so you can enjoy something yummy on-site.

I also like that they list the ingredients on the food itself and include the ingredients (along with the nutritional information) on their website http://naturesplate.biz/

Can't say enough about the super-nice, helpful family here. They are a welcome addition to the neighborhood.

My husband and I are big fans!

Pros: Excellent Meals & Baked Goods, Healthy Whole Ingredients, Reasonably Priced

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Plate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2951 times since Sep 2015.