It's All Natural

• Vegan-store Veg Shop
  • Vegan
614-476-6159

1360 Cherry Bottom Rd, Gahanna, Ohio, USA, 43230

Formerly Nature's Path since Oct 2013, this market provides selections in vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, natural, and organic groceries. Open Tue-Thu 10:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm.

First Review by mdharrison88

Veg Heaven - Edit

This place is so great! It's All Natural is a tiny store located inside of a strip mall in gahanna, it's in the most random location, but inside it's like a cruelty free wonderland.

They have everything from beauty supplies, to kitten supplies, to snacks, frozen and refrigerated foods. From what I saw, I think everything in that store is vegan. I didn't see any meat/dairy/eggs in any of the foods and for all of the other products I picked up, they all had the cruelty free bunny logo on the back. I may have missed something but, either way, it was overwhelmingly vegan!

What was most exciting for me, was seeing the various "meats" and "cheeses" that I had never seen before. They had such an awesome selection of different products.

Pros: Vegan options, Local

Great Options! - Edit

I've been here quite a few times and the people here are very friendly and helpful. I love being able to find products here that I can't find anywhere else. Also the ice cream social they host is amazing! I love being able to get together with like-minded people!

Return to Gahanna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has It's All Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.