Nature's Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
253-854-5395

26011 104th Ave SE, Kent, Washington, USA, 98030

Long time operating health food market. Has a juice and deli bar inside. Stocks organic produce, juice bar, body care, organic wines, books, vegan junk food, and more. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by bibigallini

Friendly Staff and many favorite items - Edit

I just adopted a vegan diet today. I have seen many items that I will continue to enjoy that I normally pick up at Whole Foods or PCC. They seem to do a good job of stocking more popular healthy items from the larger stores. Organic fruits and vegatables are extremely limited. Frozen, canned and refrigerated selections are much more varied.

Pros: location, staff, variety

Cons: small, produce

Great little market - Edit

This is a great market with lots of selections for its size. I have been pleasantly surprised by the variety of options found here and appreciate that they exist in Kent, which is hard to do. My only complaint about them is that they are not open long enough! They close on weekdays at 8 or 8:30 pm and earlier on weekends. I would shop there more if I could find them open when I am in the area.

Pros: good selection, friendly staff, clean and pleasant

Cons: close too early

Return to Kent Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.