First Review by vegbrarian

Wish they had more... - Edit

My partner and I were headed to Whole Foods and I remembered that this store was on the way. We stopped there to see what they had. The store has a huge selection of skin care products BUT a very limited food inventory and they didn't have any other kind of tofu except for silken! When I asked one of the staff where the tofu was one of the women looked at me blankly and the other said she would help me. She took me to an end cap and showed me 6 boxes of aseptic silken tofu. Disappointing indeed. They did have a nice selection of spices. Their prices were comparable on some things but outrageous on others. I try to support locally owned businesses before going corporate but I just don't see myself going back here any time soon.

Pros: friendly staff, loads of bath supplies, nice spice rack

Cons: inconvenient location , very small selection of food choices, prices too high on some items

Nice selection, reasonable prices - Edit

Nature's Market was a pick up spot for my CSA years ago. While there I would often stock up on items I typically couldn't find at my nearby grocery store. They have a nice selection of dried herbs and bulk items. The staff are friendly and helpful. I don't have the opportunity to shop there often since I live on the other side of own, but they are a nice local store that I would recommend to people who live, work or visit on that side of town.

Pros: selection, prices, friendly staff

Cons: NA

Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2065 times.