Nature's Market Cafe

Contact 321-254-8688

701 S Apollo Blvd, Melbourne, Florida, USA, 32901

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe inside a health food market. Offers green juices, smoothies, wraps, salads, sandwiches, hot food, and coffee. Seating inside. Confirmed open Jun 2013. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by bitay

Room for improvement - Edit

They never have enough fresh, vegan options. It is my understanding that they do not use organic fruits and veggies in the cafe, which is disappointing. They rarely, if ever, have anything vegan on the daily specials menu. On a brighter note, their kale salad and daily soups aren't bad! Also, the salad bar is an o.k. option.

food is mediocre, vegans pass on this one - Edit

My son and I ate here several weeks ago for lunch. He had a vegan California wrap and I had several small items from the hot bar to sample.The hummus in the wrap was extremely spicy. He said he wouldn't order it again. The samosa (or was it a falafel?) was so hot that my son was crying and sweating while he ate it. He said he would not order it again. I tried the kale salad (ok), mexican casserole (hot) and a few nibbles from the salad bar.Everything was so spicy that I couldn't eat it and walked out hungry.This experience seems to be par for the course here in Florida.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: food is very spicy and not great, atmosphere is eating in a grocery store

Very Good Food - Edit

We have eaten here several times and are never disappointed. Their hummus wrap is excellent as well as their tuna with capers. Some of the soups are so good that you can't put the spoon down. We will definitely keep coming back and will continue to shop in their attached store for our organic food needs.

Pros: Good Food, Reasonable Price

Return to Melbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Market Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.