Nature's Harvest

20 Napoleon St, Cottesloe, Western Australia, 6011

Vegetarian (mostly vegan) cafe serving all kinds of health food, including smoothie bowls, pancakes, granola and toast for breakfast, and for lunch the dishes available are different on each day of the week, as well as a selection of salads and the option to make your own. Lots of raw vegan desserts and gluten free & vegan options are clearly labeled. Also has a shop section which stocks organic food, chocolate and supplements. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:30pm, Sat 7:00am-5:00pm, Sun 8:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Raw, Salad bar, Juice bar

First Review by Cynthia1998

So expensive - Edit

This is a nice place, and good if you’re really craving something healthy but the prices were phenomenal. Avocado toast, a smoothie bowl and almond oat pancakes (the portion was a single small pancake with meagre toppings) with coffees came to over $70. My smoothie bowl lacked any interesting flavour - I’ve made much much better ones at home myself. I wouldn’t mind paying that much but we all left hungry and went for food somewhere else afterwards. Just not worth it in my opinion

Pros: good decor

Cons: Expensive, Small portions

love - Edit

They have heaps of stuff and i just got the cocowhip as a ”snack” after the beach and it was sooo good. If i lived in the area i would come back and try some other stuff.

I want to try everything on the menu! - Edit

Nature's Harvest is a really great health food cafe in Cottesloe offering a wide variety of vegan food.

There isn't that much seating available inside apart from one long table, and a few tables in front of the cafe outside. The atmosphere of the cafe is good.

I ordered the almond oat pancakes, and chose to have mango, banana and homemade chocolate sauce as my toppings. You can choose 3 toppings from a list, or pay extra for toppings such as CocoWhip. I also had a veggie zing juice filled with all the health things which tasted amazing too!

Nature's Harvest is known for their acai bowls, and I'd definitely want to go back to try those as well, and of course the entire menu! (but that is unlikely to happen :( )

The price is moderate, but seeing as they don't serve fully organic I think the price could be a bit less.

Pros: Good vegan options, Healthy food

Cons: A bit expensive

Return to Cottesloe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Harvest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.