Nature's Corner Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
+1-678-833-5916

3960 Mary Eliza Trace NW Ste 500 (at Due West Rd), Marietta, Georgia, USA, 30064

Market with a juice bar. Sells a large variety of products -- from fresh organic produce, bulk food, snacks, and candies to body and personal care products, vitamins and supplements, healthy living books and DVDs. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by KatAutumn

MillerG

Points +79

22 Mar 2019

Love the Options! - Edit

This small grocery has wonderful vegan and plant-based options like coconut yogurts, plant-milks and a whole section for raw ingredients. Delicious!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Reasonable prices , Small atmosphere

Cons: Can be expensive

everybitecounts

Points +20

09 Sep 2018

A hidden gem! - Edit

I had the Georgia on my mind smoothie made of almond milk bananas and peaches. The store is quaint but chock full of tons of goodies. I will definitely come back to try a salad on the menu. The staff was so hopeful as well. They have hard to find groceries and lots of plant based cleaning products cosmetics, etc.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Staff knowledgeable and friendly, Prices were decent

Cons: Very small produce section, Didn’t know they were here

alrcorliss

Points +18

07 Sep 2018

Great find! - Edit

The cafe in the back of the store offers a full vegan dinner option. It was delicious! They offered spring rolls with tofu, spaghetti squash pad thai and chia seed pudding. I will for sure order again.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

gonzo3363

Points +20

21 May 2014

My favorite place to shop! - Edit

I am so glad I found this place! the people working there really care about you and are eager to help. I can find everything that my "big name" grocery does not carry like daiya cheese and beanitos chips.
The juice bar serves up delicious drinks and I love the bulk section where the prices are great for all my seeds and grains.
Everyone I've turned on to this place ays the same thing "I love this place!"

Pros: helpful knowledgeable staff, great selection, convenient

Cons: smaller than Whole Foods, produce section small

KatAutumn

Points +32

Vegetarian
20 Apr 2009

Wonderful Store! - Edit

I've been shopping at Nature's Corner Market since they opened. The owners, Jill and Doug, are wonderful people who run a well-stocked, comfortable store with all of the necessities (and plenty of surprising extras). Don't be surprised by the small space. This store is packed with wonderful products! I can shop there in comfort and have the peace of mind knowing that they would not stock anything that has junk ingredients. Also, if you don't see something you need, just ask if it can be special ordered. Doug and Jill are very helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating.

I have never ordered anything from the juice/smoothie bar, but have heard other patrons raving about them. Keep an eye on their store website for updates, as they have regular sales, special events and guest speakers.

Pros: affordable, great owners, exceptional selection

Return to Marietta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature's Corner Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.