• Health-food-store Health Store

Via Cardinale Guglielmo Sanfelice, 16/20, Naples, Italy, 80134

Part of organic grocery chain, this medium sized store is near the university. Stocks a range of vegan products, including meat substitutes and vegan cheese.

First Review by Orianne

My favourite store - Edit

Been in the stores of this chain in many cities of Italy. I can find everything I need for my vegan lifestyle at the best quality ever. It's not cheap though. They use to put discounts up to 50% on some products. Love buying 'Fettalegra Curcuma', 'Lifebar' and a Raw Kombucha. They even have supplements (maca, spirulina etc), vegan cosmetics and home cleaning products.

Pros: Lots of organic vegan foods, Organic fruits, Lots of stock

Cons: Expensive

Convenient and well-stocked - Edit

This central store stocks many vegan products and saved our life during our holiday in Naples!

My boyfriend and I shopped there most days and ended up being on friendly terms with the nice staff.

We particularly enjoyed the "Fettallegra curcuma", a thinly sliced meat substitute. I don't usually like meat substitutes, but this was so much better!

On top of the usual food you can find in health stores (including fresh organic veg), they have organic cosmetics and toiletries, including a few certified vegan.

Pros: Central, Many vegan items, Friendly staff

Cons: Sells meat products, Not cheap for an Italian store

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has NaturaSi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.