Naturalmente

Contact +351-289417651

R Jose Afonso, 62 R/C, Loule, Portugal, 8100-592

Naturalmente is a simple place to eat vegan and vegetarian food. Offers fresh fruit and vegetable juices, vegan cakes. Has a tea room. Self service for lunch. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 8:00am-2:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Portuguese

First Review by ana correia

Tasty Fresh Food - Edit

A great little cafe. 4 of us went for lunch, a vegan, a vegetarian and 2 non veggies. There were 3 main courses on the menu, two of which were Vegan. All of the food was fresh, healthy and tasted great and everyone enjoyed it. very well priced as well. The cafe was well kept and clean.

Pros: Vegan options

Amazing - Edit

Had vegan food here twice, one time it was available on the buffet but when it wasn't they made it specially for me and my friend. The seitan is really good, it's home made!

Pros: Buffet, you can serve yourself more than once, Tasty food

Cons: Serves meat xD

Friendly, calm and totally veggie! - Edit

A small relaxed restaurant that does a variety of vegetarian and vegan buffet choices. The menu changes daily and the food is fresh and tasty. I find it a really suitable place to go for lunch as the choices are filling but not heavy. The juices are really refreshing and the desserts are delicious!

Pros: Good, tasty food, Friendly staff, Calm, relaxed atmosphere

Recommanded for vegan as well - Edit

At first we saw this "vegetarian" restaurant (but we are vegans), so we thought that we will eat salads and stuff, but what a surprise!

If you say that you are vegan, the owner, a really gentle person, will make you vegan ice cream, vegan tofu rolls etc

The hosting were really nice and fair prices.

I recommand this for raw vegan and vegan :), will return without a doubt!

Pros: Portuguese prices (really fair ;) ), quality food overall

Cons: too bad there is meat and fish in two dishes, really small places

Agradável e Boa comida - Edit

Terça e Sábado, tudo vegetariano, durante a semana 2 pratos vegetarianos, 1 de peixe e 1 de carne. Buffet a 7€ com direito a 2 passagens, 2 acompanhamentos e saladas. Sumos de fruta naturais a 2.50€. Decoração agradável e comida bem confeccionada.

Pros: Muitas opções vegan, Decoração

Cons: Aberto apenas para almoço

A very special moment - Edit

I was in Loulé, a tipical and historic city, and I really wanted a special food for that day. I asked to a old woman where i could find a good vegetarian restaurant. She told me "Naturalmente", just after the corner.
When I came in, I saw a calm and cosy ambience, I felt a good energy. I thought, yes this is the place to lunch. Great food, friendly service and very cosy ambience. I feed my body, my mind and my soul! Thank you Naturalmente, I'll came back!

Return to Loule Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naturalmente closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1457 times since Nov 2011.