CLOSED: Naturally Yours Grocery

• Health-food-store Health Store

309-452-3456

1503 E College (at Veterans Parkway), Normal, Illinois, USA, 61761

Large organic grocery and health food store featuring fresh organic produce from local farmers, vitamins, and supplements Has a sit-down deli serving sandwiches, soups, coffee, and juice. Wi-fi access. DEC 2015 REPORTED SHUT THIS LOCATION.

First Review by 4urhealth

lovely business - Edit

prices are a little high but good selection otherwise

Pros: great selection , good options for vegans

Cons: pricey

Great for Hard to Find Brands in Bloomington - Edit

I regularly shop at Naturally Yours to get what I can't at other grocery stores. They have a decent selection of produce, and often are the most delicious organic produce in Bloomington. The bulk items are plentiful and many local and veg products help provide what you'd usually get from a Whole Foods. Sometimes things can be pricey, so shop around for mainstream brands and watch out for expiration dates.
This is my regular place to shop for my veg needs! And, all those SF employees, you get 10% off with your SF badge. Always a plus!

Pros: Decent selection of produce, Brands you can't find elsewhere, Sales

Cons: Can be overpriced, Beware expiration dates

Wow - Edit

Naturally Yours of Peoria has opened up its second location in Normal, IL. It is one of the finest health food stores I have ever seen. It is very big with bright colors and a great feel. It features a very large selection of organic food products including produce, meat and all your traditional grocery items. It also features the largest wheat free-gluten free selection I have seen anywhere. This was very important to me and my family.

The Deli has a fresh juice bar, a smoothie bar, a coffee bar and a soup bar. The soup bar had a vegan, a vegetarian and a non vegetarian selection. The seating area is large with attractive tables and a counter to eat at. The food was outstanding and very inexpensive for the quantity served.

I was also very impressed with the selection of vitamins and supplements that were offered. This is one of the reasons I have always appreciated the Peoria location but the new store is even better. They have a customer service area with resource material and a person to help you find natural solutions to problems you may have.

The organic produce was huge and looked so good. They had a very large selection of products and it was very obvious that it was a priority for the store.

The staff was very friendly and very anxious to help me on my first visit.

Pros: large selection, very attractive, great food

CowGirl56 22 Feb 2013 - This review sounds like it was written by the owner. Sure it's nice and new and big and pretty, but as a vegan, I was disappointed. I walked in and smelled chicken cooking and I felt queasy. I couldn't stay very long because it smelled SO STRONG, and I'm not easily grossed out by meat.

Return to Normal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Naturally Yours Grocery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.