First Review by jrm212

The only place in town - Edit

This is a great store and cafe for vegan groceries and for sandwiches, soups, chilies, salads, and breakfast items. We stocked up the refrigerator in our hotel room the first day we hit here and have gone fur both breakfast and lunch. There is not much seating indoors, but plenty of space out back on picnic tables and round tables with umbrellas. Check out their website for more info.

Pros: Good selection of the basics, Good food, They are here!

"A Montauk Must" - Edit

Great, healthy place to eat, with a friendly, casual atmosphere. The apple & cheddar salad is one of my favorites, with fresh ingredients that blend so well together.
I've also tried the veggie burgers, quesadillas and soups - sooo delicious! Wonderful variety on the menu, which also includes daily specials. Can't wait to go back to Montauk to sample something else - I know a fruit smoothie is calling my name...

A Montauk Gem - Edit

Thank goodness this shop is there, otherwise there would only be Montauk diners and pubs! Small store but good for the organic basics. Also nice cafe options (burritos, soups, fresh-squeezed juices, coffee, etc), there are a few tables, very very casual.

Return to Montauk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naturally Good Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1409 times since Jan 2009.