Naturally Different

• Vegan-store Veg Store
  • Vegan
+44-1625619063

2 Market Place, Macclesfield, England, SK10 1EX

Open May 2015 a shop providing wholesome products that are eco friendly and without cruelty. Find nuts, grains, and other pantry essentials in addition to chilled food, soaps and household cleaning products. Open Mon-Sat 9:30am-5:30pm.

First Review by HannahMarsh

Naturally Different - Edit

Surprised not to see more than the one review for this valuable vegan resource in a town not over-resourced with natural food outlets. The couple that own this shop have done sterling work to keep the enterprise going, maintaining full shelves and keeping a wide range of produce. They are very helpful in responding to inquiries and ordering items on request. It would be nice to see the shop busier as I don't agree with the previous review that it is hard to find (next door to the library and close to the town hall). Use local resources or they disappear!

Pros: Good wide range of products, Fresh organic vegetables available

Lovely Owners, Great selection. - Edit

I'm a disabled young vegan, who's been very poorly for nearly 6 months, on my first trip out in about 4 months, we found this lovely new shop, it was right outside the disabled parking (so bonus for me! not for us to just pop in) we wandered around, and were so pleased to have such a wonderful little shop in Macclesfield now, I usually have to order my bits off the web. We decided to pop back in after a short shopping trip, but due to the nature of my condition, and not being able to be in the sun for long, I started feeling unwell, the owner was very understanding and kind, needless to say, once I'm back on my feet, I'll be going back for more bits! (Especially that delicious Food Heaven icecream that even my Carnivore in Laws enjoyed!)

Pros: Great Selection, Lovely Staff, Well Presented

Cons: Might be difficult to find for nonlocals

Return to Macclesfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naturally Different closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.