Naturalia

• Health Store
Contact +39-0415243783

Fondamenta del Gaffaro, Dorsoduro 3525 (at Venezia), Venice, Italy, 30123

Health food store near Piazzale Roma. Sells only organic vegan and vegetarian products including bio-drinks, bread, fresh produce, gluten free food, milks and more. Personal vegetarian chef service available on request.

First Review by eladoo

A delight to find - Edit

A gem of a shop with a wide variety of vegan goods on offer. I not only picked up goodies to consume during my time in Venice but took some home with me.

Pros: Good choice of products, Pleasant atmosphere

Cons: not all products are vegan

A great find in Venice - Edit

Small but well-stocked health food store with many vegan fares, organic products (which can be expensive, but eh, it's Venice) as well as supplements and cosmetics. Wish they sell more fruits and veggies. The owner speaks English and is very kind. Bonus: easy to find in the labyrinth that Venice is!

Pros: no meat, friendly owner, organic products

Cons: prices can be high

Great Health-food store in Venice - Edit

Small and efficient, they offer everything from natural and organic cosmetics, supplements, and organic food.
as a non european, I was positively surpized to find here all the things I thought I will miss when moving to Venice. there's even Tahini! they have a great selection of superfoods, snacks, asian foods, freshly baked breads and all the basic stuff you might need. there's also a small fridge with organic dairy and soy products and more and many other things I have never heard of. there are some fruits and vegetables as well, but not a lot usually. staff is nice and helpful. I love this shop.

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naturalia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2433 times since Jul 2011.