Naturale Cucina

Contact 732-792-3968

34 Main St, Englishtown, New Jersey, USA, 07726

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quaint organic modern place serves pizzas with vegan cheese options, salads, paninis and a vegan/gluten free ice cream (changes daily). Salads and sandwiches are vegetarian and vegan friendly. All produce is organic as well as whole wheat and multigrain crusts. Tue-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 4:30pm-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Macrobiotic, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by danie11e5l0

Sumptuous Soup, Pizza Perfection - Edit

Rustic charm and a friendly staff await health-concious customers, especially those in the mood for gourmet pizza. We started off with broccoli soup, which was vegan. Note that all the soups are vegan :) It was outstanding...Seasoned to perfection. We ordered a simple garlic pizza and added toppings, like caramelized onions and vegan cheese. Customers have a choice of crusts, and we ordered the multigrain. The crust was thin, the way I like it, and it held up the toppings well, without getting floppy. My only issue is that the vegan cheese contains soy, which I try to limit. So we ordered half with vegan cheese for my husband and half without, for me. The pizza was so flavorful that I didn't miss the cheese. Needless to say, we discovered a fantastic cafe and look forward to coming back.

Good pizza, cool place, expensive - Edit

This pizza place is located inside a house. It's a pretty cool place...small so make sure you get there early or call ahead. It's very expensive though for what you're getting. Every time I want to go back I find myself reluctant due to the cost of what you get. I don't mind spending extra for vegan food but I don't want to leave still a little hungry.

Pros: Good pizza, Atmosphere, Friendly staff

Cons: Cost is too high

Contributions +32

Great Food! - Edit

I was visiting my mother in NJ who said she would like to go out for a vegitarian meal. Found this place on Happy cow and decided to check it out. Loved the food. Went total vegan on the pizza and it was probably the best vegan pizza I have eaten. The food was fresh and the selection was awesome. My only concern was that it claimed on this listing it was handicap accessible (which my mother needed) and it really wasn't. Otherwise I highly recommended this place. Meal was a bit pricey but I expected it to be given that they are using organic produce.

Pros: Fresh Food, Vegan options, friendly and helpful staff

Cons: Not really wheelchair accessible, A bit pricey

mangia! - Edit

Love love love naturale! The owners are fantastic and food is always super fresh and delicious! Can be pricey but it's organic so you get what you pay for. They make gluten free crusts to use for pizza or pieadini ( it's like a panini). The chef also prepares daily soups and almost always they make it vegan:gluten free. I love the atmosphere in the small RESTURANTE too and the staff are so nice and welcoming! Small business needs more advertising though. It's a must try! Ciao!

Pros: food, vegan cheese, staff

Cons: prices

Return to Englishtown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naturale Cucina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1620 times since Jul 2012.