Natural Restaurant

76-224287

62/5 Soi Phutorn, Phuket, Thailand, 83000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant in Old Town Phuket with several floors of patio seating. Has an English menu and a vegetarian section on the menu including (mostly vegan) vegetable and tofu dishes. Non-vegetarian items such as noodles and curry can be made vegan upon request (with the usual Thai requests: no egg, no chicken, no fish sauce, etc). The restaurant also has a tofu appetizer and several vegan fruit-based desserts. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-11:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Primrose

Great place for romantic dinner - Edit

This restaurant is more than 20 years. Beautiful interior, funny decor, lots of plants. They have a list of 8 vegan dishes. Be careful with other dishes with vegetables, its can contain oyster or fish sauce. Try lemongrass punch

Ok - Edit

On arrival it was very chaotic. Waiter went to take us to a table then wondered off. I went to this restaurant because it was on happy cow and saw a review from a vegan on trip advisor. I personally found there wasn't much choice. I ordered the mushrooms and Cashew nut and that's literally all I got with some spring onions, it tasted ok. The fried tofu was nice not oily at all. My partner said he liked his curry. When we asked the waiter for the bill he wondered off again and didn't come back with it. Overall it wasn't awful but I wouldn't eat there again.

Pros: Pretty restaurant with ponds and plants and nice d

Cons: Not great service, mozzies everywhere, over priced

Return to Phuket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.