CLOSED: Natural Livity Juice Bar

Contact 342-715-1992

9A Main St, Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas, Us Virgin Islands, 00802

Reggae lounge/restaurant and store with Wi-Fi. Offers a daily selection of meals, fresh fruit juices, smoothies, and organic salads. JUN 2016 REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean

First Review by lmzeigler

Better than candle 79 ! - Edit

A meal at Natural Livity is worth a flight from wherever you are in the world no exaggeration! In fact Candle 79 or Veggie Castle (places I frequent in my area) got nothing on this place. Also the Ital Jockey smoothie is killer. I met Kaleejah there who is wonderful. Highly recommended. The food will blow you away. They also have a nice assortment of things in their boutique next door to the restaurant.

Pros: all

Cons: na

Best vegan resturant I've ever eaten at - Edit

Many options to choose from; all of which are delicious. Purchased food, natural juice and herbs. Non-vegetarian co-workers were satisfied with thier options too. Prices are reasonable. Staff is friendly. Music sets the mood...They also sell merchandise (clothes, books, incense, jewelery, beauty supplies, souveniers, etc.).

Delicious, must-visit in St.Thomas (open late too) - Edit

Visited in January 2014 (and January 2013 before that). This is a locally-owned business by two friendly Rasta women. They had a big selection of different vegan dishes to try, everything was delicious. We had the biggest platter, to get some of everything, and different burger/sandwiches to go to eat the next day on our ferry ride. They make an effort to use locally-grown products, like squash and gooseberry, and are also trying to enliven the downtown community by staying open late (until 10pm) on a night when all the restaurants were closed by 7pm. It's also very inexpensive.

Pros: Excellent value, Excellent food & ingredients, Friendly staff

Cons: Outdoor seating could be more comfortabl

great vegan food on st thomas - Edit

This food was fantastic and not expensive. I was shocked at the prices of food on this island, even the grocery stores were extremely expensive. When I found this amazing place to eat, I was so pleased. The food is vegan and delicious. Great for lunch and small tables outside to eat. Wonderful food, so healthy and fresh. I would eat there then get more food to take home!! It is that good!. The juices are great, try the berry, so delish.

Great food! - Edit

I was so glad to find this place after looking for over an hour. It is on the main road but behind the old fort. It is open and you may need directions. The restaurant is small itself and it is connected to another store. The food was great! I am pretty sure all of it was vegan or vegetarian. They also had a great selection of smoothies and juices. I would recommend taking a stop by this place.

Pros: good food, cheap

Cons: somewhat hard to find

Great! - Edit

I was so happy to find this place! As a tourist in St. Thomas, I was pretty surprised at how pricey a lot of the restaurants are. It was somewhat easy to find vegan options at most restaurants, but I spent the early part of my visit really wanting to find somewhere that catered specifically to vegans, as opposed to mainstream places that charge an arm and a leg for a modified pasta dish or salad. On my last day, I happened upon Natural Livity...what a find! The menu is big and full of daily specials. All but one item was fully vegan. I had a two item combo for around $6 (by far the least expensive meal I had during my week long visit!) and it was FABULOUS. Seitan stew and sauteed greens--yum. Large portions too! Next time I go back to St. Thomas, hopefully in the next year or two, I will be going to Natural Livity several times!

Beware that they did have a sign posted saying they would be closing for renovations, I think the dates they were going to be closed were February and March 2012.

Pros: Large vegan selection, Price, Large portions

Return to St Thomas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Natural Livity Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2812 times since Jan 2012.