Natural Health Care and Vegetarian Cuisine

Contact 0853601430

Cor.Gomez, M. Calo Street, Butuan City, Philippines,

Natural Health Care and Vegetarian Cuisine has a nice, clean atmosphere with a TV. Owner is a doctor. Menu features carrot cake, veggie burgers, stir fry, and more. Mon-Fri 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm

Category: Vegan, Western, Buffet, Filipino

First Review by flash

The only Vegan restaurant in this side of Butuan City - Edit

While doing our fieldwork in Mindanao, except for instances when our host can prepare us food, it was hard for vegan cuisines to come by. I and my companion just settled for vegetarian cuisines that use meat essences for taste just to avoid getting hungry.

However, through the HappyCow app, I was able to find Natural Health Care and Vegetarian Cuisine restaurant in Butuan City. Immediately, we went there and was happy to know that it was a resto and a clinic at the same time.

I liked the food I ordered. My companion also liked hers as well. What was amazing was the price. It was just PhP60 for red rice, 2 viands and a healthy juice (carrot).

I also tried their vegan siopao, empanada and turon. My companion also got a powdered soya mix for our healthy breakfast the next day.

It was really all worth it.

I hope more restaurants like them will be able to offer vegan cuisines to promote the health of the people.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-23

Pros: A variety of healthy vegan cuisines and products, Orderly, simple-designed resto with health quotes, Good that the owner is a preventive medicine MD

Inattendu et Excellent ! - Edit

Quelle surprise de trouver un restaurant végétarien à Butuan ! Les philippines n'ayant vraiment pas une tradition végétarienne.
Situé dans le centre, ce petit restaurant propose 6 préparations qu'on ajoute à du riz.
J'ai tout essayé ! c'était juste délicieux.
ATTENTION : Le restaurant ferme à 19h00.

Pros: Good food

A Gem in Butuan - Edit

The only one all vegan place in Butuan. A lifesaver for vegetarians like us coming from a long travel. We didn't expect finding a vegetarian resto in this place but luckily we looked at our happycow app and found this place. For our whole stay, we only ate here. Very friendly owner too. You must go here when they open as food tends to run out fast. They also serve brown rice, lumpia and vegan cake. We loved their in-house soymilk and carrot juice. They have budget meal that's easy on the pocket. Thank you very much. I highly recommend this place.

Pros: All vegan, so many choices, affordable

budget friendly food - Edit

Located in the heart of Butuan City, Agusan del Norte. Budget friendly food. Good for traveller who is on a tight budget especially vegetarian backpacker. They serve Vegan food.Friendly and courteous owner.

Pros: vegan meal, good value, friendly staff

Cons: limited choice of menu

Very friendly place and good food, great taste. - Edit

In Philippines it's not easy for a vegan to find a place to eat. So I was more than happy to find this place in Butuan. The food was really tasty and made with love. Come at the lunch or dinner time otherwise you risk to find nothing left. The menu is small but everyday they do something different. The owners (a couple) are really friendly and believe in what they are doing. I definitely come back there each time I visit Butuan.

Pros: Friendly, Healthy and vegan, Unexpensive

Cons: Small restaurant, Short schedule

Return to Butuan City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Health Care and Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1198 times since Feb 2009.