Natural Grocers - Washington

• Health-food-store Health Store
435-986-1100

624 W Telegraph St, Washington, Utah, USA, 84780

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetable. Bagged nuts, grains, dried fruits nuts. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-7:30pm.

First Review by momsdiamonds

Customer service lacking at Natural Grocers - Edit

I've stopped by this store several times, and they always had what I wanted. The last time, however, I found their customer service lacking. I was next in line, and the cashier called for another cashier. When the new cashier arrived, two people who had not been waiting stepped into the new line. At most stores, the new cashier asks to help whoever is next. I said that I was next, and the woman in the new line mockingly said, "She was next, Customers before employees." I couldn't believe they were employees because their actions were a bit rude. Probably won't go back.

Pros: Great selection

Cons: poor customer service

Clean, Friendly Store - Edit

Clean, friendly store with a a nice selection of organic, delicious veg friendly foods.

Pros: Organic produce, Vegan cherry cheesecake, yum!, Friendly staff

Cons: No deli, No forks to eat the cheesecake , They close at 8 pm.

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Grocers - Washington closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.