Natural Grocers - Pueblo

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 719-542-2411

101 W 29th St, Pueblo, Colorado, USA, 81008

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetable. Bagged nuts, grains, dried fruits nuts. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-7:30pm.

First Review by leafekat

Every Visit Is A Bad Experience - Edit

I like the store and products but almost every time I go there I feel like they are laughing behind my back with each other and they are purposely rude to my face for literally no reason. They look down on me and people who do that are insecure themselves and take it out on genuine people. This is not right and Natural Grocers is a business, not a place to mess with people and be cruel just because you believe you can. If they don't like their jobs they need to find a better one and learn some morals and self respect. There is no reason to hate a person because they are happy with themselves. Only people who join in their stupidity can get along with them. I am seriously considering growing my own foods or shopping at another store or maybe I should just go more often just because they can't stand me. :-)

Pros: Fresh foods and good products, Mostly good prices

Cons: Very unfriendly staff, Prices a little high for some products, Don't feel welcome

I am so grateful that this grocery exists in Pueblo! When my son was a few months old he started having GI bleeding as a reaction to something I was eating (I was breastfeeding). I was put on several dietary restrictions and worried about how I could find nutritious items that still meet those restrictions. This store came through. I was able to find delicious options that were meat, gluten, soy, corn etc free. They have a surprisingly wide variety (both packaged and fresh) for such a small store. In addition to food they also have cosmetics and self care items as well.

Pros: Wide variety, Stocks hard to find items, Friendly staff

Cons: a bit pricey (but not too bad), small shop size

This is a great family owned health food store. - Edit

We love Natural Grocers at Vitamin Cottage. These stores, owned and managed by a family in Colorado are better than the average health food store. While the have a great selection of vitamins and supplements, they also carry boxed/packaged foods, frozen food, a huge variety of bulk items, pet food/supplements, and fresh organic produce. In addition to all of that they have books, personal health products, and a very knowledgable staff.

The store in Pueblo has been our haven for the last 3 years. If it was not for this store we would be driving 45 min to Whole Paycheck in Colorado Springs.

No, I do not work for them. I just really love this store.

You should check it out.

It is an easy on/off the highway (I-25) if you are driving through, exit 29th St head east, it will be on the north side of the road.

Pros: Excelent Prices, Friendly Staff, Fresh Produce

Cons: Store could be bigger, Special orders take a while

Return to Pueblo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Grocers - Pueblo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.