Natural Grocers - Overland Park

• Health-food-store Health Store
913-385-2000

9108 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, Kansas, USA, 66212

Natural food and grocery market chain with locations across the US. Stocks a wide range of products, including vegetarian and vegan food, fresh produce, personal health products. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-8:30pm, Sun 8:00am-7:30pm.

First Review by BradKarthauser

Natural Grocer is Non-GMO, Organic Produce - Edit

At first I was leery because the name "Natural Grocer", being an advocate of Non-GMO, Organic Produce. I was surprised to learn that is the only produce the store offers. I was elated. Then I learned they offered their own bulk items prepackaged in conveniently sized bags for spices, nuts, seeds and grains--no more scoop handled by everyone or kids reaching into the bin, no bin! I appreciate the number of vegan offering, however there is plenty for omnivores who have not been assimilated into the green collective, yet. I have found the staff is friendly and helpful, and they will not follow you around if you want to be left alone.

Pros: Organic produce, Non-GMO, Prepackaged bulk items

Cons: Produce section could be larger, Needs exterior sign, "ORGANIC, non-GMO", Eat-In area could be more welcoming

Return to Overland Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Grocers - Overland Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.