Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 303-423-0990

7745 N Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, Colorado, USA, 80003

Natural grocery store chain. Mid-size store stocking natural foods and organic foods including vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathy, personal care products, teas, some fresh fruit and vegetable. Bagged nuts, grains, dried fruits nuts. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by Redheaded Vegan

My Shopping Destination of Choice - Edit

As a vegan who strives to buy mostly organic, non-processed foods, I couldn't ask for a better place to do it. Their produce section is ENTIRELY organic, so if I see something I like, I don't have to second-guess whether or not I want to purchase it.

The store has a great selection of fruits and veggies, pre-packaged "bulk" flours, grains, nuts, dried fruits, and spices as well as a great variety of packaged and convenience foods.

They also have a nice-sized vitamin/supplement and health care/beauty product section.

Their prices can sometimes be on the high side (especially that beautiful organic produce) but they have fantastic sales which last an entire month, so I find I can rotate what things I stock up on.

The employees here are among the sweetest, most helpful I've encountered anywhere. They seem to genuinely enjoy working here and being around people, which leads me to believe that the store treats its people well. I've been told just that much by more than one of them, so that makes me want to support the chain even more!

Pros: All Organic Produce, Nice Selection, Friendly, Helpful Staff

Cons: Occasionally pricy

Return to Arvada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 553 times since Jan 2011.