First Review by VintageVariety

Best choice for vegans in the area - Edit

I went for the first time today and was delighted with the selections. I got some frozen vegan tamales, as well as Taza chocolate (hard to find around here), different varieties of sprouted Lundberg rice mixes, and good organic produce. Everything seemed cheaper than New Seasons, Whole Foods or even the natural section of Fred Meyer.

I do regret that it's an omnivore store too, and they do have an emphasis on Paleo as the last person said. We don't have many choices in this area and I saw a better variety of vegan things here than anywhere else.

It's a little off-putting that some of the vegan refrigerated things were right next to or above raw meat in the case, so I had to look at those at eye level to reach what I wanted.

I wish we had a good old-fashioned health food store (I use to love Nature's NW, and there was a nice little store on Main St in Hillsboro years ago). In the absence of one, this is the best I can find.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-27

Pros: More vegan selections than other stores, Good prices, Great produce

Cons: Paleo-promoters

Best grocery store ever - Edit

Best natural grocery store I've been to! Especially for supplements, very affordable!

Pros: Affordable, Unique selection, Supplements

Cons: Smaller produce selection but great quality, Closed on holidays, Nothing else

ok - Edit

decent grocery store with limited vegan offerings. they definitely push the paleo agenda, plus half the store is supplements for all the unhealthy paleos.

Pros: not busy, better than a chemi grocery store

Cons: paleo, too many supplements

Return to Beaverton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Grocers - Beaverton closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.