First Review by

Awesome! - Edit

This is a great place for natural, organic, and non gmo products. They also have a lot of vegetarian and vegan selections that are not at other stores. The staff is very friendly and helpful and their return policy cannot be beat. I love that I can try new products and not have to worry about not liking them, because even if opened, they will return or exchange anything and everything!

Pros: The products, The staff, The return policy

Cons: I wish it was a bigger store to hold more amazing

A great place - Edit

As a new vegetarian, I decided to shop at this store. I was pleasantly surprised. I am most grateful to have a store like this in my town. It is obviously more expensive but not outrageously so. They have items not found anywhere else and are conveniently located. They even have cosmeticsand a lot of herbs and medicines. My favorite thing is the service. The employees bend over backwards to make sure you find what you need and help you. They don't offer many varieties and brands of cheeses which is my biggest gripe but it is a store I like and appreciate.

Pros: Service, Choices, Convenient location

Cons: Lack of cheese variety, Expensive, They sell meat

Return to Abilene Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Grocers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 504 times since Nov 2012.