CLOSED: Natural Foods Warehouse

• Hotel B&B

770-418-2828

6000 Medlock Bridge Pkwy, Johns Creek, Georgia, USA, 30022

Stocks a variety of packaged food products, beauty and personal care, chilled and frozen food. Reported does not have fresh vegetables and fruit, but that might have change - please check. JAN 2014 REPORTED SHUT Dec 31, phone not working.

First Review by WarnerRobins

Love this place! - Edit

Great non-produce supermarket. I go here for so many of my staples: flour, corn starch, cereal, agave, etc. The prices are typically much cheaper than WF, which is around the corner.

The staff is knowledgeable although there have been times when I've looked for something "basic" for a health food store such as agar agar and the person had to ask a manager for help.

This grocery has allowed me to expand my skills in the kitchen...what more could you ask for?

Pros: Great prices, Good selection of dry goods, Friendly, helpful staff

Cons: No produce (not a one stop shop)

Nice Store - Edit

Just found out about this place the other day. Visited it and it's nice. No produce, but a decent selection of vegan/vegetarian foods. Some items where priced simularly to Whole Foods Market. But The Gardein Products were the best price I've seen ANYWHERE! Also the Peace Cereal was reasonably priced. That's my family's favorite Vegan Cereal.

Pros: spacious, Friendly, vegan/vegetarian items

Cons: no fresh fruits/veggies

Return to Johns Creek Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Natural Foods Warehouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.