First Review by marari

Great selection and prices - Edit

We love this place. The place is somewhat small, but the selection is excellent. The produce is always organic. It has bulk foods, unusual spices, hard-to-find ingredients, as well as everyday needs. In addition to foods, it also has vitamins, personal hygiene products, and household supplies. The prices are consistently fair and almost always lower than other grocery stores.

Pros: Great selection, Organic, Good value

Cons: Small, Can be crowded

I love this place - Edit

This is the best health food store. The prices and selection are great. It is independently owned and run by the nicest people. They are happy to help and willing to take suggestions about products from their customers. I no longer live in Detroit, but I go shopping at the Natural Food Patch every time I visit...I miss them so much.

Join the Carrot Club if you shop their regularly, it is a great perk!

Pros: good selection, reasonable prices, friendly staff

Great selection of organic produce and best prices - Edit

I shop here weekly and love the great selection of organic produce. But most of all I love the great prices. I found everything for my gluten free diet and my baby -- diapers, food, lotion, etc.

Pros: prices, produce selection, knowledgeable staff

Wonderful Store! - Edit

I went into the Natural Food Patch seeking help with the "Master Cleanse", or the Lemonade Diet as some call it. One of the very nice cashiers directed me to a young lady named Whitney who was totally swamped helping people in the store. You could tell she was tired, but when it was my turn to speak with her she took me around and showed me everything I needed to complete the cleanse as well as explaining the hows and whys along the way. She was wonderful and very knowledgeable. She was able to explain things in a way that I could understand and calm all of my nerves about what I would experience during and after the cleanse was complete. She made me feel like I was the only customer in the store despite the five or so people waiting their turn. Let me tell you, Whitney is definitely worth the wait! She is also great with children and would be my recommendation for seeking advice about your little ones. She knows the children's section inside and out. Combine the wonderful help with the sweet (and sometimes playfully sassy) cashiers, and you have a winning formula. You can tell that the staff regard each other as family, and they treat the customers like welcome visitors in their own home. If you live in the area and have not been, what on earth are you waiting for?

Return to Ferndale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Food Patch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1943 times since Aug 2007.