Natural Food and Garden Store

• Health Store
Contact 800-577-6005

2724 Old Turnpike Rd, Rte 45 W, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA, 17837

Selling local goods made in Central Pennsylvania in addition to bulks foods, organics, supplements, pet & wildlife care (vegan suet for birds), books and gift items. On many second Saturdays, the store holds special events such as veggie barbeques or featured local vendors. Operating since 1980.

First Review by HappyLeaf_12

Shop here!!! Awesome awesome people. - Edit

The selection here is excellent - tons and tons of vegan items, many of which I can't get in the larger area I live in. And the customer service is incredible - I bought several Miyoko cheeses to take home, but after mentioning that I was going on a day trip into Philadelphia he insisted on giving me a reusable insulated zip-top bag with several cold packs for free. We talked about other vegan products (and he displayed some serious knowledge based on having tried them), and then gave my husband a pack of vegetarian burgers that he recommended for free. (He wanted to give me the vegan version, but was out of stock and apologized that he didn't have any to give me!) I'm hugely impressed, and recommend giving them any business you can.

Pros: *Incredible* customer service, Broad selection of vegan items

Love This Place! - Edit

This is one of my favorite places to be! It is a private owned business which is a plus and they pretty much have everything you need! Also, it is right beside the rail trail, so its so easy to ride bike there and pickup your stuff! It is very easy to buy a lot of stuff.

Pros: Local, Friendly, Wide selections

Cons: Can be expensive

Return to Lewisburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Food and Garden Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 886 times since Jan 2012.