Natural Cafe Niffera

1-13-19 Tsuboya, Naha, Okinawa, Japan

A little vegan cafe that opens only for breakfast. Serves vegan eggs benedict and full breakfast. Located at Tsuboya Garden House. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Tue-Sat 8:00am-10:00am.

Categories: Vegan, American, Western, European

First Review by SamanthaIngridHo

You won't believe your tastebuds - Edit

Honestly, this cafe is in the top 3 of my favorite vegan places. I'll probably never have an other opportunity to eat there again but it was a must-try.

I was on a 4 day trip to Okinawa and we decided to try this place for breakfast with my friend who is not vegetarian.

We took the Eggs Benedicto, that were recommended to us, and we were both stunned at how good that was. It tasted even better than the real thing !
We also tried the açai bowl and green smoothie that were both delicious !

The owner and cookers are super friendly and happy to see new faces. There is also an adorable cat that loves to cuddle with customers.

FYI: The cafe does not close at 10:00am but the last order is at 10:00am

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-13

Pros: Delicious, CAT, Friendly staff

Here I feel loved - Edit

This little vegan cafe is owned by Naoko San. I met her at the Okinawa Vegan Food Fest 2 in November where I bought a tee. She is really nice. I did not have time to make a visit to the cafe in November but we still keep in contact after the food fest. I went to Okinawa this month for Naha Marathon and finally could come to this cafe.

There is a little corner selling their tee and tote bag. The cafe has outdoor seating which I really love so that I can enjoy the sunshine. Although they opens only for breakfest, there are quite a lot choices in their menu.

I tried the Vegan Egg Benedict. It is the best one I've ever had. They used the organic silk tofu and pumpkin to imitate "egg". The hollandaise sauce, sauteed spinach and mushroom are soooo delicious.

I also had a detox shake. There are mint there so it's really cold but really refreshing. Since it's really cold, Naoko San also made me an acai smoothie and a hot tea. Both are also good.

Naoko San is also very friendly. She has advised me about the vegan food places around Naha. They also have yoga class in the early morning. It's a must-visit place in Naha, Okinawa.

Pros: Friendly staff, Amazing foods

Cons: Opens only 2 hours in the morning

Return to Okinawa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Cafe Niffera closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.