Natural Cafe Niffera

1-13-19 Tsuboya, Naha, Okinawa, Japan

A little vegan cafe that opens only for breakfast. Serves vegan eggs benedict and full breakfast. Located at Tsuboya Garden House. Note: In Japan kitchens often stop serving 30-60 minutes before closing time. Call ahead to confirm. Open Tue-Sat 8:00am-10:00am.

Categories: Vegan, American, Western, European

First Review by SamanthaIngridHo

Here I feel loved - Edit

This little vegan cafe is owned by Naoko San. I met her at the Okinawa Vegan Food Fest 2 in November where I bought a tee. She is really nice. I did not have time to make a visit to the cafe in November but we still keep in contact after the food fest. I went to Okinawa this month for Naha Marathon and finally could come to this cafe.

There is a little corner selling their tee and tote bag. The cafe has outdoor seating which I really love so that I can enjoy the sunshine. Although they opens only for breakfest, there are quite a lot choices in their menu.

I tried the Vegan Egg Benedict. It is the best one I've ever had. They used the organic silk tofu and pumpkin to imitate "egg". The hollandaise sauce, sauteed spinach and mushroom are soooo delicious.

I also had a detox shake. There are mint there so it's really cold but really refreshing. Since it's really cold, Naoko San also made me an acai smoothie and a hot tea. Both are also good.

Naoko San is also very friendly. She has advised me about the vegan food places around Naha. They also have yoga class in the early morning. It's a must-visit place in Naha, Okinawa.

Pros: Friendly staff, Amazing foods

Cons: Opens only 2 hours in the morning

Return to Okinawa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natural Cafe Niffera closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.