Natura 2000

Contact 623-03

Calle 12 #155, Centro, Campeche, Mexico,

Little health-food store with a small dining area offers fast food fare, including veggie burgers, sandwiches, quesadillas and tamales. Selection of fresh juices. In-house made beverages available to go, including cebada (barley drink) and jamaica (hibiscus tea). Closed Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Mexican

First Review by felisuke

Good atmosphere, not crazy about the food - Edit

I went there in December 2015 and had the veggie soup and the enchilada with soy meat. The veggie soup was a typical German/European style veggie soup, which some people might find too bland, but for me it was a nice glimpse of home. I did not like the enchilada at all. Like the reviewer before me said, there was almost no sauce and no spices. It was dry and the taste was simply not good in my opinion. On the positive side, I liked sitting under the trees and petting the dog. I would not want to go to this restaurant again, however.

Pros: Nice garden

Cons: Food did not taste good

Disappointing - Edit

Okay, one probably should think too much of a "five" when it's only got two reviews, but I did manage to get disappointed. I'm a sucker for veggie burgers and try them whenever I get the chance, but this one was the worst I had during almost 2.5 months around Mexico. Damp bread, dry burger (soy though - yay), uninspired vegetables and a serious lack of salsa. Wouldn't want to put a "one" on one of so few vegetarian restaurants, but it was darn close. It's a health shop that sells some snacks in a back corner. If you're desperately tired of quesadillas ...

Pros: Price, Location, Good non-alcoholic drink selection

Cons: The food wasn't good, Uninviting place

Burger for Breakfast - Edit

Visited on 18th June 2012. We went here quite early in the day and both had Mexican burgers without cheese to take away. I think most items on the menu can be made vegan. The dining area and service hatch are at the back of a well stocked little health shop. Only £1 for a vegi burger! Only £1 or less for practically everything on the menu! Must recommend!

Pros: Really Cheap, Vegan Friendly

Return to Campeche Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natura 2000 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1075 times since May 2011.