Natur and Sundhed Helsekost

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 35357602

Norrebrogade 57, 2200 N, Norrebro , Copenhagen, Denmark,

Health food store selling tofu, soy faux meats, frozen vegetarian food, soy, nut and rice milks, vegan cheese, dried goods, vegan chocolate spread, some vegan chocolate, small produce section. Natural body care items, household cleaners and more. Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-3:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm

First Review by vegetariangirl

Good health food store - Edit

I'm rarely in this area, but when I am, I always make sure to go by and by whatever groceries I need, or a snack. Somebody else mentions SuperBrugsen in another review, and while they do have a large vegan selection, I think it's nice (and important!) to show our support to the small stores.

I always think the staff is really nice.

Pros: Not all vegan

basic store - Edit

We stopped in on our last night in Copenhagen hoping to buy some stuff to take home, but they mainly sold dry groceries, vitamins and beauty items. There were limited vegan options in the "meat and cheese" refrigerated section. In all honesty, we went into the SuperBurg market down the street and found tons more vegan items of all kinds.

Cons: limited vegan options

What you need for a healthy living! - Edit

This is a shop I have visit quite a few times to purchase some everyday stuff as my plantmilk, vitamins, coconut water, essential oils etc.
They also have a small selections of fresh organic veggies & fruits.
Bonus, if you are there early (especially early on fridays) then they have a small selection from the local organic bakery "naturbageriet" - Mostly you can get the damn fine raw rum ball & the delish millet bread ball - Gluten free and really smooshy (as I like it).
always helpfull staff and if they dont have what you need they will happily order it home for you.

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Natur and Sundhed Helsekost closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1670 times since Jun 2012.