Nat'naa

• Vegetarian
Contact 0676-9448777

Esterhazygasse 31 (at Mariahilfer Strasse), Vienna, Austria, 1060

Organic restaurant opened late-2012; owner reported all is veg 2014. Features a daily cooked stew served with a grain like rice, bread, or polenta. Beverages offered include fresh fruit juices, green and superfood smoothies, and Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee from its own farm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Ethiopian, African

First Review by ElisaC

My personal fave in Vienna! - Edit

This place was almost a life saver after all the ice-cream and burgers we have had the day before. Stumbled into this little oasis by accident and was very impressed with what I got: a refreshing green smoothie (picked my own ingredients) and a warm bowl of Ethiopian curry/stew over rice with a fresh salad on the side.

The staff were very friendly and helpful creating a nice relaxed vibe that fits the general atmosphere just perfect!

Too bad this was on my last day in the city otherwise I would go there back again.

Pros: Excellent vibe, Fresh and hearty meals

Lazy? - Edit

Small place with a nice atmosphere. Food is tasty and original although expensive for the serving size and type of food. Most of the menu was also sold out even though it was the middle of the opening hours. Unprofessional and too relaxed. Otherwise ok.

Pros: Creative

Cons: Small selection, No toilet

Highly Recommend Coming Here - Edit

Nat'naa is exactly what I had hoped it would be based on its summary. I could eat here every day for lunch and dinner. Everything they make is fresh, healthy, and has a home-made feel. I have been eating a plate of red lentils, a really good curry, and rice every time I come. They also have fantastic smoothies.

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nat'naa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5220 times since Mar 2013.