First Review by vegan sunshine

great store and prepared food/fresh juices - Edit

This is fantastic store. It's just the right size to have anything you'd need - no need to go to Whole Foods! Lots of vegan options. The staff is uber-friendly and helpful. The prepared food has several vegan choices including some delicious sandwiches. They also offer a full fresh green juice and smoothie bar with great options.

Pros: great selection of vegan items, juice bar, friendly helpful staff

Fast, delicious! - Edit

This store saved our trip to FL. The hot deli for breakfast has a good variety of vegan options, not simply one or two token items, and not a mere "hold the meat, hold the dairy" options. I also love it that at the coffee counter, So Delicious coconut creamer is the default!

My Only Grocery Store - Edit

I have been shopping exclusively at Native Sun for my groceries since I moved to JAX several months ago. I never go anywhere else. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, the store clean and well-organized, with a good selection and stock. The hot and cold food bar are excellent, with vegan selections clearly marked. Everything I've had from there was delicious!

Pros: friendly staff, clean and bright, good selection

Great deli! (and store too) - Edit

When I travel, I don't like eating alone so I usually look for vegan take-out. This store came up and I was very happy with their deli selections. Lots to choose from! There were tables that would have also been enjoyable, but I took everything to go. Though I didn't shop the store, it was a big store with what appears to be everything!

Pros: great variety of vegan deli options, big \, very friendly and helpful staff

Cons: a little hard to find for a first timer

Standard natural foods market - Edit

The store reminded me of most co-ops and whole foods stores I have been to. This is a good thing. There is a wondrous selection of natural, vegan, gluten free and fresh foods. There is also a deli where one can pick up a tempeh wrap or baked tofu. The deli is about half vegetarian. The natural foodie in me loves native sun.

Pros: Excellent selection, Quality deli, Reasonably priced

okay - Edit

If you are interested in processed vegan foods, this is the place to go. I was not impressed by their fresh-prepared foods section.

Pros: vegan junk food for the road

Cons: fresh-prepared selection

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Native Sun Natural Foods Market - Southside closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1681 times since Aug 2007.