Native Foods - Claremont Mesa

Contact 858-278-2855

5604 Balboa Ave Ste 107, San Diego, California, USA, 92111

Small chain of vegan restaurants originating from Southern California. Offers a menu of sandwiches, veggie burgers, bowls, salads, and others. Order at the counter and food is brought to your table. This one est. 2014. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by reflecte

Saved My Thanksgiving - Edit

This place saved my Thanksgiving! I spent the holiday with family in San Diego and bought Native Foods' vegan wellington as my entree. It was amazing! It's a seasonal thing so don't look for it on the menu, but I ended up eating there for the rest of my stay. Their sandwiches are delicious. Even my omni family members agreed. Not the healthiest place in the world, but definitely tasty.

I love Native Foods - Edit

Native Foods has tons of yummy dishes both sandwiches and bowls. The options represent a wide variety of flavors and ethnic origins. I have enjoyed every dish I've tried, some are kinda spicy though so I don't go for those usually cause I'm a wimp. Their sweet potato fries are fantastic. Their drinks are delicious and their desserts don't make me miss dairy at all they are so good. I would eat here every day if I could and I'd be happy.

Pros: Amazing vegan food, Amazing vegan desserts, Big variety of options

Refreshing - Edit

The food here is unique and refreshing, with everything vegan. I bought a pesto pasta salad special and my friend, the Twister Wrap and I have to say--both were great. I am a fan of their "Native Chicken" which was flavorful but nto overwhelming. Their drinks are unlimited refills (hot drinks also!) and there was this nice, casual, and open vibe. I definitely recommend Native Foods and will visit again!

Pros: Good Value, Friendly Staff, Delicious Food

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Native Foods - Claremont Mesa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.